Cloud Technology Consultant
- Design and implement hybrid IT Services leveraging cloud technologies.
- The transition of on-premises hardware and software to cloud IaaS platforms (Amazon, Microsoft, Rackspace, etc.).
- Plan, execute and monitor user migrations to Microsoft Office 365.
- Create process and procedural standards to ensure reliable delivery of services.
- Operate and support Microsoft Azure IaaS environments.
- Configure infrastructure and applications for high performance and highly available operation to meet business needs.
- Deploy monitoring tools and provide continuous monitoring of all infrastructure platforms and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Assist other team members on their projects as required.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to IT infrastructure configuration, security, processes, and service records.
- Write scripts to automate complex and/or repeatable processes.
- Conduct research on cloud products, services, protocols, and standards.
- Monitor and test infrastructure performance and provide performance statistics and reports.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), or equivalent experience Desired.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for technical communications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work with the most innovative Web technologies.
- Turn your ideas into new Cloud9 services.
- Deep expertise on Azure with preferred knowledge of competing for the platform