Territory Manager – IT Sales
Territory Manager - IT Sales will be responsible for revenue generation defined by a quota for new customers in their set geographic region. The Sales Process will include hunting for new business, building relationships with prospects, the discovery of needs and requirements, responding to RFP’s, participate in contract negotiations and obtaining signed contracts. The Account Executive will be required to maintain activity in CRM for on demand reporting and forecasting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Hunt for new leads/business. Assist with setting up meetings with prospective clients.
- Build strong networks throughout assigned territory by joining associations, networking groups and utilizing social media.
- Plan, develop and execute territory plan.
- Conduct meetings with new and existing clients to express and discuss Cloud 9’s value proposition and to ensure the continuous development of future relationships/partnerships with clients.
- Build relationships with prospects through active discovery.
- Generate technical and business proposals/quotes for customers for consulting and managed services.
- Develop and manage the territory pipeline and meet target numbers.
- Manage the close process defined by “Steps to Close”.
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years software sales experience in mid-market enterprise accounts.
- Experience selling cloud / IT services strongly preferred.
- Track record of hunting for new business and consistently exceeding sales targets.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Skype business tools, and CRM.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to Travel frequently based upon customer needs, demonstrations, competitive RFP requirements, industry events/trade shows or to attend User Group conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree.