Looking for an opportunity to put your phone skills to work, without the cutthroat environment or intensive hours of traditional sales roles? Look no further: You could be the new part-time telesales support rep at Cloud 9 Infosystems.
In this role, you’ll work closely with our sales team by reaching out to suspects, prospects and qualified leads in our sales funnel — choosing the hours that fit your busy lifestyle. You’ll bring your positive, engaging presence to every call, giving these decision-makers a memorable and positive first impression of our agency. From there, you’ll help determine if the prospect fits our criteria, and then “close” by setting an appointment with the assigned salesperson.
You’ll spend most of your day on the phone, but you’ll also review active prospects with sales team members, set appointments through Microsoft Outlook, supplement our marketing database and occasionally handle incoming phone leads.
This flexible sales support role, offering a competitive hourly rate plus commission, is a perfect fit for professionals who want an exciting, part-time, low-pressure position.
What we’re looking for
· Outbound call experience required — lead qualification, sales, customer service or telemarketing.
· Engaging, professional, enthusiastic demeanor.
· Friendly and welcoming over the phone.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
· Flexible and adaptable.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Understanding of the B2B marketing and technology services industry a plus.
· College degree preferred coursework in business a plus.
· Must be available to work 15-20 hours per week at our preferably from Warrenville office.