Since 1977, Olson Packaging Services, a Certified Company, began supplying companies with exclusive JIT service for their packaging requirements. Since then they expanded services throughout the Midwest and Mexico to include raw material inventory management, sub-assembly for labor-intensive jobs, and general warehousing.
Olson Packaging needed a partner that could implement and support a cloud hosting solution for their custom applications. They needed to eliminate downtime situations that were causing a standstill in mission-critical operations. Olson Packaging struggled to achieve a high-available network and infrastructure that was required for their 24/7/365 operational requirements.
Managed IT Services:
After dealing with a few service providers not up to the task, leaving them with downtime situations, they partnered with Cloud 9 a Microsoft Gold partner. Olson Packaging found the solutions and support they were looking for in Cloud 9’s customizable Managed Services offerings. Cloud 9 with its IT Managed services, coupled with 24/7/365 Network Monitoring and Management and Data Backup solutions, we’re able to achieve the seamless and protected hosting environment needed for Olson Packaging needs.
- Cloud hosting
- Secure data center
- 24/7 network and server monitoring
- Business continuity – Regular Data Backups
- Custom solutions for unique needs
Cloud 9 acts as Olson Packaging’s one-stop-shop IT provider for reliability, consistency, and data protection. Cloud 9 coupled Network Monitoring and Management, as well as Data Backup into their solution to ensure that Olson Packaging eliminates network and server downtime while protecting their critical systems and data from a hardware failure.
Cloud 9’s Operations Center is constantly monitoring networks and servers for small issues. They remediate the issues before they become system-wide problems – eliminating outages.
Olson Packaging’s advantages:
- 24/7/365 operations to support their “always-on” service needs.
- More reliability and availability that they will be able to complete orders on-time.
- Technology advancements and support that organizations their size can rarely afford in-house.
- Decreased downtime and associated costs.
- Network and Servers experience 99.9% availability.
- Proactive monitoring and management are done by Cloud 9 experts
- From day one Cloud 9 has advised Olson with technology choices that would be budget-friendly and technologically seamless with their current environment. We even consulted on specific software and applications that Olson
- Packaging should implement. The software, aided by Cloud 9, has allowed Olson Packaging to develop the entire customized manufacturing end of their business, with minimal issues.
Cloud 9 was able to bring Olson peace of mind that their mission-critical network and servers are protected and operating at optimal efficiency. Cloud 9 provides round the clock monitoring, a unified view across hybrid environments, correlated threat intelligence, advanced analytics native support for cloud apps and services, and real-time detection and response.