Meet today’s challenges by bringing your customers and business together with the next generation of CRM and ERP applications.
What is Dynamics 365?
Dynamics 365 is a set of intelligent business applications that helps you run your entire business and deliver greater results through predictive, AI-driven insights.
Accelerate success with the connected business cloud
Choose one, some, or all. Dynamics 365 applications work seamlessly together for a comprehensive solution that runs your entire business—including sales, marketing, service, operations, and commerce. You’ll get a 360-degree view of your organization to uncover the real-time insights that bring better results.
- Nurture leads and Win more deals
- Find and build stronger relationships
- Improve productivity and performance
- Get a single view of customers
- Turn prospects into engaged customers.
- Increase customer demand
- Find and nurture the right leads
- Create connected customer experiences
- Stay on top of market trends
- Exceed customer expectations and deliver positive customer experiences
- Optimize resources and help technicians be more efficient
- Reduce operational costs
- Speed resolutions with automated workflows
- Grow your business—faster
- Redefine your traditional global financial management
- Automate processes to increase efficiency
- Decrease operational expenses and financial complexities
- Automate your operations
- Move from reactive to predictive operations
- Automate and simplify your manufacturing and supply chain management
- Maximize the life of your assets
- Create friction-free and personalized shopping experiences
- Unify your physical and digital commerce
- Build brand loyalty through personal engagement
- Exceed customer expectations
- Centralize merchandising, inventory, and fulfillment
- Elevate your HR
- Make workforce administration less work
- Optimize HR processes and programs
- Offer self-service experiences
- Get insights that create a better workplace
No matter what role you play in your business, You’ll love the benefits of Dynamics 365.
IF YOU’RE A CIO
You’ll be able to help your organization better leverage existing investments in Microsoft technologies with a future-proofed infrastructure. You’ll also add mobile accessibility, reduce the pain of managing multiple disparate systems, and even remove yourself from the report-building equation. Phew!
One global platform
Reduced IT costs
Improved user adoption
IF YOU’RE A COO
Chances are, you have a lot to manage. Luckily, Dynamics 365 allows you to gain complete control and visibility over your entire supply chain. You’ll be able to manage your sourcing, production, distribution, and logistics centrally, whether you do it in-house or with a network of vendors.
You’ll also be able to identify and strengthen the weakest links of your supply chain to gain speed, reduce costs, and minimize inventory shortages and overages.
IF YOU’RE A CMO OR CSO
It’s all about playing an increasingly strategic role to craft the perfect customer engagement experience across various channels and devices with the highest ROI possible. Dynamics 365 drives alignment between marketing, sales, and service to deliver a great customer experience which is essential to winning revenue and differentiating against the competition.
Build pipeline and revenue
Connect financial performance with specific investments
Gain business insight to make informed decisions that grow the business
IF YOU’RE A CFO
When every supply chain transaction or retail sale instantly ties back to the general ledger, you’ll be able to see real-time profit and loss views across all stores, locations, brands, channels, and seasons—even when you’re dealing with multiple currencies and legal entities. You’ll also save on licensing fees and long-term maintenance expenses.
Global, real-time dashboards
Consolidated across divisions
IF YOU’RE A CEO
So long, confining systems. Hello, peace of mind! With a single platform powered by Microsoft and enabled by Sunrise, you can grow your business faster into new product lines, channels, and global markets. Start with what you need, all while making productivity and intelligence a priority. Enable all levels of the organization to uncover actionable insights, so everyone can make faster, smarter decisions.
One global platform for all business functions
Visibility and dashboards with built-in analytics
Flexibility to change on a dime
IF YOU’RE AN EMPLOYEE
Microsoft Dynamics 365 will change the way you work for the better. You’ll be able to keep everything you do during the day in one configurable, easy-to-use workspace. And, it works beautifully with Microsoft Office 365, so you can make updates in the office, on the road, or at home on any device you like.
Feels like Office and Outlook
Embedded reporting and dashboards
Work from anywhere
Easily make system updates in Excel or mobile apps
Dynamics 365 breaks down the artificial silos between CRM & ERP, unifying the capabilities of both into one, new service.
We are at forefront of cloud technologies having hardly any on-prem infrastructure. With diverse workloads like ERP, advanced analytics and IOT at various stages of deployment, we were looking for a partner with depth and breadth of expertise that can cover all our needs. With Cloud 9 we have a partner who has both strategic vision coupled with delivery capabilities for timely cost effective implementation. We believe that together with Cloud 9, we will keep on achieving new heights.