- This event has passed.
Data Security: Modern Workplace
December 13 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Join us for our event on “Data Security: Modern Workplace”
According to the Identity Theft Resource Center (ITRC), from January 2005 to September 2019 many agencies and companies suffered 10,939, data breach instances and 1,655,387,106 of records exposed. As per THG Publishing (thehindu.com), on an average, 35,636 records were compromised in a data breach in India that ranked 15th in terms of the total cost of breach. Data breaches cost organizations in India about INR 12.8 crores on average between July 2018 and April 2019, according to a report sponsored by tech giant IBM.
“With organizations facing the loss or theft of over 11.7 billion records in the past three years alone, companies need to be aware of the full financial impact that a data breach can have on their bottom line – and focus on how they can reduce these costs,” Wendi Whitmore, Global Lead for IBM X-Force Incident Response and Intelligence Services.
Data is a critical asset of any organization, and serious steps need to be taken to protect it from exposure and breaches.
Topics of discussion:
1) How you can meet your compliance and regulatory requirements, including FIPS 140-2, HSMs, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, SOC, HIPAA BAA, EU Model Clause, PCI DSS, and more.
2) How you can analyze data flows to gain insight into your business.
3) How you can detect risky behaviors and take corrective measures.
4) How you can track access to documents & prevent data leakage or misuse.
5) How documents can be given read-only/edit access to the documents to specific people within the organization.
6) How Teams can increase collaboration, file sharing and increase productivity in your organization.