About Cloud 9 Infosystems
Cloud 9 Infosystems is a boutique technology consulting firm focused on growing enterprises. Cloud Technology Consulting Practice: Cloud 9 Infosystems guides clients to get the most from cloud technologies by envisioning, architecting, developing, implementing and managing their cloud systems. Cloud 9 Infosystems expertise is in building custom solutions that leverage public and private cloud paradigms to solve complex customer scenarios. Microsoft Dynamics Practice: Cloud 9 Infosystems has implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP solutions — both on-premise and on-cloud — from the basic out-of-the-box model to a complex architecture featuring automation, dashboards, system integration and custom development. Cloud 9 Infosystems offers strategically configured dynamic solutions tailored to specific industry processes. Cloud 9 Infosystems principals are Microsoft alumni with more than 29 years of collective experience. This along with our global delivery capabilities makes Cloud 9 Infosystems uniquely qualified to undertake any demanding cloud computing assignment. Cloud 9 Infosystems is a Microsoft Gold Partner in Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Application Development and Application Integration.
If you aspire to learn, grow and excel and work for a company who invests in its people and resources and offer unlimited opportunities and best compensation packages in the industry including offering benefits such as 401K, profit sharing, paid vacations and floating holidays, then Cloud 9 Infosystems is the company for you.
- Lead the architecture phase of an ongoing Azure App Dev project.
- Design and kick off the development phase of a state-of-the-art Azure Cloud native application for a total migration to Azure PaaS.
- Architect a solution that supports scale-out, containers and micro-services with .Net Core and Kubernetes and/or Docker. Leverage Azure Functions where appropriate.
- Lead the effort and architect a solution to migrate from on-prem SQL Server to Azure SQL PaaS.
- Architect and design multiple REST API solutions. Migrate current Web Method APIs to REST using Azure App Services.
- Architect a web user front-end solution to replace a WPF desktop application using ASP.Net and MVC 5. Architect and design web front end leveraging Bootstrap, Angular.js, Node.js, jQuery etc.
- Architect solutions using Azure Search, CosmosDB, AKS, Azure Service Bus and possibly Azure Event Hubs.
- Architect authentication framework and solutions using OAuth2 and OpenID.
- Work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, prototype, software deployment and administration.
- Liaise between stakeholders and the technical team.
- Be a subject matter expert on all things Azure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- 10+ years .Net development using C# and SQL
- 5+ years developing solutions in Azure leveraging multiple Azure features and resources.
- 3+ years architecting ad developing with .Net Core and containerization technologies such as Kubernetes/Docker and Azure functions.
- 3+ years architecting REST based APIs.
- 3+ years architecting and developing solutions using Azure CosmosDB, AKS, Azure Service Bus and potentially Azure Event Hubs.
- 5+ years of overall solution architecture using .Net, .Net Core, SQL Server and ASP.Net MVC.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and to lead others in a directed effort to complete projects.
- Deep understanding of DevOps and CICD lifecycles