Azure Infrastructure Consultant
- Strong Knowledge in Azure (Should be specialist in Azure Services), Candidates with experience into AWS will not Be an Added Advantage.
- Responsible for MS Azure products and Cloud services.
- Responsible for Virtualization, Networking and Architecture.
- Responsible for Cloud security and Infrastructure management.
- Expertise in maintaining security posture, Vulnerability Management
- Responsible to protect data, networks and applications by Securing the Azure Firewall.
- Guide customers to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS and Azure Well-Architected Framework.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
- Bachelor’s in Computer science, Information Technology
- Minimum 4 Years of experience in Azure Infrastructure and AWS will be an added advantage.
- Extensive Experience on IaaS vs PaaS vs SaaS Services.
- Strong knowledge of MS Azure products and Cloud services.
- Strong Knowledge on Data storage, Virtual Machines and Back ups.
- Strong Knowledge on Data centre and server installation, maintenance, monitoring in cloudIaaS
- Experience with Azure, Azure AD
- Design and build infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering
- Good understanding of assessment methodologies.
- Good experience on Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Intune Setup/ Deployment.