Participate in client meetings to gather business requirements and map to the solution capabilities.
- Perform gap analysis from requirements gathered to proposed solution Complete design/configuration of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and F&O and key third party products
- Functional Requirements Document, Customization Specifications, User Acceptance Test Scripts, and End User Training Documentation using project implementation methodology
- Build integrations to perform data conversion tasks and additional integrations based off
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure that the project is being run in alignment with the agreed upon time frame and benchmarks for success.
- Design/create financial statements with Power BI and other financial reporting tools
Support Senior Consultants and Business Central team lead.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with software consulting and implementation, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central mandatory.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and operations. mandatory.
Demonstrated proficiency with implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Excellent client service skills, with ability to understand business requirements and translate in to system configuration and processes
- Excellent documentation and business writing skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
Proficient with Power BI and/or other reporting solutions relative to Dynamics 365 Business Central and F&O.