Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
You’re a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We’ll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
- Architect and Design Cloud solutions using cloud computing tools and procedures which address front end platform, back end platforms, cloud-based delivery methodology and a networked environment.
- Implement multi-tier architecture solution using Azure with high availability and fault tolerant features
- Develop cloud computing architecture solutions which cover cloud security and compliance fundamentals, deployment automation and elastic sizing of environments and multi-tenant situations.
- Configure cloud environments for elasticity, availability, and scalability using industry-standard techniques, best practices, and tools.
- Execute projects using the concepts, standards, and technologies of cloud computing (including virtualization, containers, cloud data management, cloud programming models, cloud analytics applications, interoperability, and portability) during the planning, design, and configuration of a cloud infrastructure.
- Design and implement effective cloud computing solutions addressing client’s org structure, business processes, cost model and financial situation
- Implement solutions using cloud migration processes & methodologies
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption
- Create and configure storage accounts, Virtual Machine (VM) for Windows; Automate deployment of Virtual Machines and Implement solutions that use virtual machines; Create connectivity between virtual networks; Implement and manage virtual networking
- Design for Cloud integration with On-premise apps
- Develop for the cloud and for Azure storage; Analyze the workload
- Implement authentication and data security
- Implement application load balancing
Skills & Qualifications
(Microsoft Certification Required)
- 10+ years of experience with Microsoft infrastructure solutions including Azure IaaS and PaaS – services such as App Services, Azure SQL Database, SQL server IaaS Implementation, Availability Sets, Azure Networking concepts, Express Route, DNS, Load Balancing, Storage etc.,
- Strong understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape
- Comprehensive understanding of infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security etc.) and have experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution
- Understanding of the challenges and considerations for application migration from On-prem to cloud ( Azure) with solution architecture around HA, DR & Availability
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, Hybrid Cloud, AD Sync, Office 365
- Cloud Automation and scripting experience using Python, PowerShell, Chef etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication