Jr Cloud Operations Engineer
- Provide Technical Support to Customer on Ticketing Issues on a Timely Basis.
- Coordinate with interfacing teams and resolve complex application and server issues.
- Monitors all production environments as a part of a 24x7x365 rotation to ensure availability
and performance meets our SLAs
- Manage and coordinate day to day activities of the Cloud Infrastructure and Support Team
- Hands-on experience with minimum 2 Public Cloud environments like AWS/Azure
- Analytical ability to establish baselines and deviation from baselines in a clear manner
- This role requires a seasoned, skilled, independent, self-motivated, , who is experienced with
24×7 mission-critical cloud infrastructure, operations, processes, tools, and best practices.
- The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills, including the ability to interact
and work with staff and leadership at all levels.
- 2+Years of Experience in Cloud operations in AWS/Azure.
- A University graduate with a relevant degree within a computing discipline
- Significant practical experience managing or supporting on-prem and public cloud
infrastructure, including AWS/Azure