ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Marketing executive.
- Good Experience on Email Marketing, Online Marketing, International Marketing.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Familiarity with social media Platform like Facebook, Twitter and Blogging.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Comfortable to Work in USA Business Hours or flexible.
- Good experience in Organizing Webinars, Events and Conferences.
- Any Bachelor’s degree.