The successful candidate will be professional and self-directed, with strong computer skills and excellent attention to detail. Duties include working with Excel spreadsheets, accounts payable, data entry, answering a multi-line phone system, as well as various other administrative duties.
- Manage scheduling, email and voice mail.
- Copy, file & organize business and personal documents and records.
- Assist in coordinating the production of proposals, presentations, correspondence, and standard reports. Copy and file all documents as appropriate.
- Answer, screen, and direct incoming telephone calls. Respond to general inquiries and provide information as needed.
- Create systems and solutions to better organize and expedite processes.
- Assist in organizing group meetings, conferences and marketing events
- Requires a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or Two years’ experience in Administration or related field and/or training
- Associated Degree or college coursework a plus
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency in excel spreadsheets
- Ability to carry out specific verbal and written instructions