Power BI Architect
The Business Intelligence (BI) Architect is responsible for building, implementing, and supporting reporting solutions for our enterprise clients. The right individual will possess experience in all stages of BI project work (requirements and logical design, physical design, implementation, testing, and deployment). The BI Senior Developer should have a firm grasp of BI implementation methodologies and will have had in-depth experience with Microsoft Power BI stack.
- Architect, design and develop end to end business intelligence solution based on Microsoft Power BI platform.
- Work with clients to define user requirements for web systems, dashboards and reports. Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for BI front-end applications
- Design, develop, optimize, maintain and support ETL processes using Stored Procedures and Microsoft SSIS
- Define BI framework model, semantic layers and Metadata repositories to support reporting and administration
- Develop and manage BI end user presentation layer training and documentation.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 7+ Years of Business Intelligence Architecture and Data ware house and data modeling
- 5+ Years of Microsoft BI Stack – SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- 3+ Years Excel, Power BI (including PowerPivot, PowerQuery, and PowerView)
- Proficiency with Azure Data warehouse, Azure Document DB
- Strong ability to analyze user requirements and build front-end BI applications according to specifications.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual , and problem-solving
- Strong knowledge that demonstrates database technical functionality such as performance, security and reliability
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of users and staff.
- Should understand and be able to contribute in all phases of the development life cycle