Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
You’re a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We’ll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
- Architect, Design and Deploy complex SQL Server database solutions
- Optimize performance; Lead efforts around Sizing and Capacity Planning of complex workloads.
- Design solutions with deep understanding of the following areas: Application Virtualization; Server Virtualization; Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing
- Integrate on-prem applications in Azure cloud leveraging Microsoft roadmap
- Work with project team members to identify data requirements for the application and business processing
- Generate and review logical / physical data models which consist of the entity-relationship diagram (ERD), entity and data element business names and descriptions as well as defining data element valid values, type and length, and physical target names
- Drive data normalization efforts during physical data base design
- Generate and review DDL scripts for implementation by the DBAs including primary and foreign keys, indexes, constraints, and other physical database characteristics
- Ensure all documentation and deliverables within the repository
- Design and discuss various modeling solution options and discuss with the development teams for its adoption
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Certification is a must
- 10 years of experience in project delivery environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- 8+ years of direct experience in data management
- 8+ years of SQL experience
- Strong experience in data requirements gathering and validation, logical and physical database modeling, data normalization techniques, data rationalization and enterprise data management
- Technical understanding of data management concepts, principles, and industry best practices
- Familiarity and experience with structured analysis and design techniques including normalization
- Any exposure with data warehouse environments and data marts is a plus
- Any other broad database/analytics experience around other technologies like Oracle SQL/database and data warehouse tools, IBM DB2NOSQL DB, MongoDB, OBIEE, Tableau, Informatica etc. will be a plus.
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with project and application development teams, management and clients
- Ability to travel within the United States as required