- Design and implement SSO services using Shibboleth and cloud technologies.
- Operate and support Microsoft Azure SaaS environments.
- Conduct research on cloud products, services, protocols, and standards.
- Monitor and test infrastructure security and provide test reports.
- Knowledge of Shibboleth single sign on (SSO) and identity provider (IDP). Installation, configuration, and integration of SSO services is a plus
- Azure-hosted application service authenticating to an on-prem deployment through VPN using SSO
- Integration with existing enterprise authentication infrastructure, such as LDAP, Active Directory, CAS, ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, SQL, and others
- Enabling SAML SSO authentication in existing SaaS Apps
- Candidate should have knowledge of Azure infrastructure including VMs, networking (including site to site VPN), Azure AD
- This is a remote position.