US IT Recruiter
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent Communication Skills (both oral and written) in English.
- Responsible for handling the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of Sourcing Profiles from Job Portals (i.e. Indeed, DICE, CB, etc.) and Social Media tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- Should be able to work on W2 and C2C requirements.
- Experience in sourcing Citizens, EADs, and Green Card Holders.
- Proficient knowledge in US employment tax terms such as 1099, W2, and placing candidates for Corp to Corp (C2C) on contract, contract to hire, and full-time positions.
- Achieving Daily Submittal Targets and maintaining good submittals ratio of Interview/Placement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in US Hiring and support India hiring also.
- Candidates must possess good listening skills, Multitasking ability, Time management skills, Quick learner, and Team working ability.
- Good experience on recruitment of Cloud Based Technologies.
- Ability to handle multiple requirements at a time
- Should be a good negotiator
- Willingness to learn and grow within the industry
- Good Experience on IT Technical Hiring.
- Willing to work in USA Business Hours or flexible.
- Any Bachelor’s degree.