Cloud 9 Infosystems is a leading technology consulting firm focused on growing enterprises. Cloud Technology Consulting Practice: Cloud 9 Infosystems guides clients to get the most from cloud technologies by envisioning, architecting, developing, implementing, and managing their cloud systems. Cloud 9 Infosystem’s expertise is in building custom solutions that leverage public and private cloud paradigms to solve complex customer scenarios. Microsoft Dynamics Practice: Cloud 9 Infosystems has implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP solutions — both on-premise and on-cloud — from the basic out-of-the-box model to a complex architecture featuring automation, dashboards, system integration, and custom development. Cloud 9 Infosystems offers strategically configured dynamic solutions tailored to specific industry processes. Cloud 9 Infosystems principals are Microsoft alumni with more than 29 years of collective experience. This, along with our global delivery capabilities, makes Cloud 9 Infosystems uniquely qualified to undertake any demanding cloud computing assignment. Cloud 9 Infosystems is a Microsoft Gold Partner in Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Application Development, and Application Integration.
If you aspire to learn, grow and excel and work for a company that invests in its people and resources and offer unlimited opportunities and best compensation packages in the industry, including offering benefits such as 401K, profit sharing, paid vacations, and floating holidays, then Cloud 9 Infosystems is the company for you.
As an intern on the Cloud Engineering team, you will work alongside talented engineers in a collaborative environment; you will enhance your engineering expertise while helping to seize cloud implementation opportunities.
- Helping to support the implementation of cloud-based solutions throughout the organization.
- Offering technical support to cloud-based solutions end-users and stakeholders.
- Assisting with monitoring the performance of cloud applications and solutions, analyzing opportunities for improvement.
- you will have the opportunity to gain a strong understanding of Technology Services at Cloud 9.
- You’ll participate in critical projects, meet senior leaders, and enhance your technical skills as you position yourself as a possible candidate for our full-time development program.
- Currently completing – master’s degree in computer science, CIS, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or other technology-related degree.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Exposure to cloud engineering via internships or coursework, which could include developing cloud solutions, cloud architecture, and cloud application design
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a team environment, strong interpersonal and communication skills