Empower Remote Work
Cloud 9 offers a customizable hosted desktops experience created on the Azure Cloud Platform. It frees you from the cost and efforts required to deploy an in-house IT infrastructure. You can sit back and relax as we take care of everything from desktop deployment, maintenance, and support.
More secure, productive virtual desktop experience on Azure
Deploy a complete, intelligent solution that enhances creativity and collaboration for everyone.
What is Azure Virtual Desktop?
Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD), formerly known as Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD), is a comprehensive Azure desktop and app virtualization service designed to provide virtual desktop infrastructure for any device anywhere. It is a modern desktop solution optimized for Windows 10 and office applications. Microsoft’s Azure Virtual Desktop allows you to use Windows 10 even on systems that technically do not support it, such as old laptops that have been sitting in the IT closet for a few years or your mobile devices. This means the end-user gets the best virtual experience with endless scalability and flexibility.
Why Choose us for your Modern Desktop Solution?
- Secure Remote Access
Keeping your business safe is a priority. With dispersed workers, shared documents, and employees accessing documents from different networks, it can be difficult to ensure that sensitive information remains safe.
- Flexible Workspace
Work is no longer constrained to the office. Employees need to be able to stay productive whether working remote, in the filed, or on-site.
- Personalized Experience
Employees expect their tools to be personalized to meet their individual demands. Different roles require different applications and resource allocation.
The unique benefits of Azure
In virtually every industry, new, digitally born companies threaten to disrupt industry incumbents. If you don’t adapt to stay competitive, your competitors will. The taxi industry, for instance, has been fundamentally transformed by the introduction of digitally-powered, ride-on-demand services. Whether you’re looking to migrate to the cloud or consider yourself a cloud-native company, Azure delivers unique value that helps keep you ahead of your competition.
Microsoft Gold Partner
Cloud 9 Infosystems is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner and one of the first Azure circle partners. As gold partners in our core competencies, Cloud 9 helps develop mission critical and business critical applications in the cloud, supporting Dynamics ERP, CRM and Business Intelligence applications leveraging a global delivery model to deliver cost effective solutions.
Our partnership with Microsoft offers powerful development tools and virtual testing environments and responsive technical support to solve issues fast. With our deep expertise and support, we make sure our customers benefit from it to innovate and grow their business.
“Now our employees can work remotely, efficiently and with enhanced security.“
GPK Kapadia & Co.
Advantages of Choosing Azure Virtual Desktop
The value that Azure Virtual Desktop provides across these four areas ensures that your adoption of the cloud is successful on day one, and in the future.
- Connect to any platform with an experience just like native
- Enhance protocol by adapting bandwidth utilization
- Enable fast VHD load times and log-on times with containerized user profiles
- Drive stronger collaboration with Teams enhancements
- Unify both Desktop and RemoteApp experiences for easy-to-grasp learning
- Engage flexible user experiences through a single host pool and multiple app
- Utilize automated VM deployment
- Solve errors quickly with simplified but powerful troubleshooting with advanced diagnostics
Modernized Security Experience
- Reach anyone, anywhere with 54 regions (more than any other cloud provider)
- Rely on powerful cyber defense operations with over 3,500 full time security professionals
- Assign role-based access control to admins
- Decrease spending to only virtual machines, storage, and networking consumed while using the service
- Employ the full Windows 10 experience at multi-session cost
- Absorb the licenses you already own to limit spending
Start using Azure Virtual Desktop today
You may be already eligible
- Microsoft 365 E3/E5
- Microsoft 365 A3/A5/Student Use Benefits
- Microsoft 365 F1
- Microsoft 365 Business
- Windows 10 Enterprise E3/E5
- Windows 10 VDA Per User
Customers are eligible to access server workloads with Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) if they have one of the following licenses*:
- RDS CAL license with active Software Assurance (SA)
Pay as Per Use
*Customers can access Windows Virtual Desktop from their non-Windows Pro endpoints if they have a Microsoft 365 E3/E5/F1, Microsoft 365 A3/A5 or Windows 10 VDA per user license.
Get started with Windows Virtual Desktop today!
Start your cloud journey