About Cloud 9 Infosystems
Cloud 9 Infosystems is a leading technology consulting firm focused on growing enterprises. Cloud Technology Consulting Practice: Cloud 9 Infosystems guides clients to get the most from cloud technologies by envisioning, architecting, developing, implementing, and managing their cloud systems. Cloud 9 Infosystems’ expertise is in building custom solutions that leverage public and private cloud paradigms to solve complex customer scenarios. Microsoft Dynamics Practice: Cloud 9 Infosystems has implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP solutions — both on-premise and on-cloud — from the basic out-of-the-box model to a complex architecture featuring automation, dashboards, system integration, and custom development. Cloud 9 Infosystems offers strategically configured dynamic solutions tailored to specific industry processes. Cloud 9 Infosystems principals are Microsoft alumni with more than 29 years of collective experience. This, along with our global delivery capabilities, makes Cloud 9 Infosystems uniquely qualified to undertake any demanding cloud computing assignment. Cloud 9 Infosystems is a Microsoft Gold Partner in Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Application Development, and Application Integration.
If you aspire to learn, grow and excel and work for a company that invests in its people and resources and offers unlimited opportunities and best compensation packages in the industry, including offering benefits such as 401K, profit sharing, paid vacations, and floating holidays. Cloud 9 Infosystems is the company for you.
For more information, please visit www.Cloud9Infosystems.com.
Responsibilities and Qualification
- Power BI (Good understanding of Power BI service, Power Bi embedded SKUs, Advance DAX calculations which involves time intelligence functions, licensing – Pro vs. Premium)
- Microsoft Ecosystem (High level understanding of how Azure services, D365, O365 and Power Platform services are integrated with each other).
- High level understanding of PowerApps, Power Automate (Especially integration with Power BI and M365 apps).
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights – Data Ingestion, Unification, creating measures & segments, exporting the data to PowerApps, Power BI, D365 application (sales, marketing, etc.), Azure Machine Learning Studio.
- Azure portal – able to do basic tasks like deployment of services (cognitive services, virtual machine, machine learning services.
- Azure Machine Learning Studio: Able to create and tweak machine learning model, able to develop Python scripts for data preprocessing, able to create web service in azure ML.
- Knowledge of Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL database.
- DP-200, DP -201 and DP-203 certification is a plus.
Contract or Full-Time