Improve logistics and supply chain at each and all stages of Manufacturing
As industry boundaries become disrupted, they create new value and opportunities for business. Cloud 9 helps organizations identify and capitalize on these new opportunities. If you’re still pondering the question about whether to move your manufacturing business and operational systems to the cloud, you could be left behind.
Why? Because manufacturing has changed.
- Customer demands are shifting constantly. That means shorter product cycles and time to market schedules. Not only do you need to be efficient and ensure the premier quality, but you also need to be quick and receptive.
- On-premise and even hosted (private cloud) platforms cannot keep up with the ever-increasing complexity and demands of modern manufacturing.
- Your employees and supply chain participants (customers and suppliers) need timely and controlled access to your business and operations data for more-informed decision making—anywhere, from any device.
Investing in a cloud platform is not simply a technology decision — It’s a business strategy!
One that gives you the agility, speed, insight you need and support any market fluctuations.
Cloud 9’s manufacturing practice offers business solutions and consulting to improve productivity and customer experience and optimize manufacturing processes so organizations can gain competitive advantage.
Improving Supply Chain Efficiencies
Significant cost reduction though digital transformation
After Market Services
Achieve competitive edge with after-market services
Single platform delivering seamless and consistent experience across touchpoints
Prescriptive Maintenance Solution
Integrated desktop and mobile solution providing uniﬁed view of disconnected systems
Field Service Management
Integrated solutions to manage end-to-end processes
Protect IP and customer information
- Empower precision customer service and inform design and engineering processes for continuous product improvement
- Perform artificial intelligence-based predictive analytics on their historical and current machine performance data to predict machine failures and intervene preemptively
- Transition to just-in-time supply chain
- Remotely monitor machines for ultimate visibility and actionable intelligence
- Minimize machine downtimes, increase equipment lifetimes and improve productivity
- Minimize service visits through remote troubleshooting and reduce warranty costs
- Integrate your proprietary hardware or third-party instruments into our IoT cloud data collection tool
- Predict and execute proactive service to improve customer satisfaction and resource productivity
- Make IoT actionable through automated workflows
- Improve employee productivity and effectiveness through intelligent tasking
- Receive alerts when equipment requires maintenance and trigger service responses
- Improve efficiency and productivity of your infrastructure with real-time monitoring
- Reduce operational expense through actionable insights
- Minimize human involvement by dispatching maintenance and repair crews only where they’re needed, when they’re needed
- Plan load sharing using historical data
- Decrease time-to-value with pre-built device integrations and business processes
- Stream machine data from remote areas without internet connection
- Design and development services for IoT/M2M, AMR/AMI, remote instrumentation, and data-acquisition and control related projects
MANUFACTURING TO THE MAX WITH THE RIGHT TECH CAPABILITIES
Empower people in all roles to make faster, better decisions.
SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
We’re passionate about helping you find the right balance between data and application security and productivity, so your business can run smoothly. From compliance and security assessments to investigating attacks and mitigating noncompliance risks, we’re in your corner.
ERP FULL-LIFECYCLE SERVICES
We offer a comprehensive range of essential services, from ERP selection, to business change management, deployment and integration, to ongoing support.
Simplify technology management with powerful expert support that delivers to your top priorities, including profitability, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
DYNAMICS 365 CRM
Create the best possible value from your most important relationships and ensure their longevity. Bring greater effectiveness and focus to marketing and sales.
Scale resources as your company grows, reduce infrastructure costs and space requirements, and access software capabilities and data from anywhere, at any time.
INTERNET OF THINGS
Connects a wide variety of machinery and other important tools to your IT infrastructure, where they can be more easily and efficiently operated, monitored and maintained.
CLOUD SERVICE PROVIDER (CSP) PARTNER / LISENCING
Cloud 9 resells Microsoft products and services to Enterprise and Government accounts. Through Cloud 9 CSP portal, you can purchase Microsoft Products such as Azure, Office 365, Dynamics, and Exchange while receiving expert support, migration assistance, and consolidated billing.
SPECIALIZED GUIDANCE AND GLOBAL MANUFACTURING EXPERTISE
Through a team solely dedicated to serving manufacturing businesses from automotive to machinery and industry like yours, we can help you envision your future by providing expert resources to make smart planning decisions. Our approach is to work closely with you to proactively improve outcomes with latest industry trends, updates on regulations, manage resources and reduce costs.
We are very satisfied with the professionalism of all Cloud 9 Infosystems staff. They stand behind their work and fully support the product. If any problem(s) should arise they are there working along with you until it is resolved.
IT MANAGER AND EDI COORDINATOR